Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

To My Mom...

There are not words that could adequately express how grateful I am that God chose you to be my mom.  You have always been a beautiful example of all that a mother should be.  I realize that I am 31 but I still need you as much as I ever have.  I guess it's for different reasons now, but I will always need you mom.  You are always willing to help whenever, wherever, however...I know I can count on you.  Thank you just doesn't seem like enough, but I hope you understand my heart!
I pray that I will be to my children what you have been to me...  
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, my best girlfriend! 




To My Mother-in-law...

I have always felt so blessed to have you as a part of my life.  I could not ask for a sweeter mother-in-law.  You have a heart the size of Texas.  To know you is to love you.  You are also one of my very best friends.  I will always treasure the times that we have  together.  You have always been so supportive of me and Ryan.  I want you to know how much we appreciate all that you do for our family.    We love spending time with you.  We love to see you smile...
Happy Mother's Day Jeanette!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! didn't expect to see my mug front and center... thank you for the kind words that mean so much. You are a wonderful daughter and I love, too, that you are a wonderful daughter-in-law. You are blessed to have a mother-in-law that is also a dear, sweet friend. Hope your day is extra special, just like you!

    ReplyDelete