Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love you...

These two loves have been the best of friends today...

My dear sweet children,
Do you know how much I love you?
I smother you with kisses and big momma bear hugs and you are showered with "I love you" 
but do you really truly know how much?
Do you know how often I am brought to tears by your beauty?
Do you realize that you are my most treasured blessings?
I try to convey my love the best that I know how, 
I know that you feel it, you know I love you,
but you don't quite know just how much....
It's ok, one day you will have children of your own,
and it is then that you will understand!

2 comments:

  1. I love how they are so loved by so many of us..and also how they must feel the love too..
    they are our precious angels from heaven and we are all so blessed...thank you Lord..

    ReplyDelete