Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My Mother's Day was lovely.  Daddy got up with the kids, they made me sweet cards, gave me flowers and told me how much they love me!!  



I loved the few moments of extra time in bed, 
the sweet, sweet cards,
the lovely flowers,
the adoring words...
but what I am MOST thankful for is that we have two healthy, beautiful reasons to celebrate!!















 And there lies my heart...

I love these two more than I could ever express in a blog post.  
There are not enough words in a dictionary to explain love like this.
I will never, ever be able to thank God enough for allowing me the privilege of being their mother.  He knows my heart...

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more precious on the whole earth!! We are so very BLessed !! xo

    ReplyDelete