Wednesday, January 25, 2012

OY~

So, we are STILL housebound.  It's killing me people.  But it's necessary so we are making it happen.  Monday night was rough.  Collin was up all. night. long.  and complaining of an earache.  That was the first time he had made mention that his ear even hurt at all.  I made a call to the dr first thing Tuesday morning and got him in to see her.  She took a look in his right ear and said "oh OUCH".  She then proceeded to explain that his ear was "so infected the ear drum looked as if it may rupture".  Uh did I just hear her correctly?!  Yes, yes I did.  Poor buddy.  She put him on a 10 day antibiotic and sent us on our way.  We may be finally coming out of the "fever zone" after 6 days.  Poor guy.  This is only the second ear infection he has ever had.  I hate when my kiddos are sick.  Praying we are on the mend~

No comments:

Post a Comment