Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was a fantastic day.  Surrounded by the ones we love the most... laughing and lovin' on each other...what more can you ask for?!  I have so much to be thankful for, I have most certainly been blessed beyond measure.
 Just look at these two sweet faces...


If I could choose to be in any family in this world, 
I would choose my family 
every 
single 
time!







And special thanks to the lady who prepared the feast...
Photo credit should be given to our Collin bug!!  ;)

Bring on Christmas!!

5 comments:

  1. I have been anxiously awaiting these Thanksgiving photo's from your family gatherings...so precious...just wish I could have been there...maybe next year...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of Ryan and Collin and Ryan and Madelyn,,,melt my heart...so blessed that my son has so much love to give and receive ...what a beautiful sight for a mother..thank you God for all the blessings you have given me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first two pictures are SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pictures :) It looks like your Thanksgiving was fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress you made madsy is so cute meg!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete