Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh Madelyn...

She looks rather angelic doesn't she?
Well I just caught her JUMPING down the steps.  
Yes jumping!
I hear "jump", thump, "jump", thump
I come out of the laundry room to see her jumping down the steps.  
Have mercy Madelyn, your fearless antics are aging me!
Papa wouldn't survive a day in our house!

Last night Grammy, Papa and I took the kids to Santa's Magic Forest.  Madelyn was in awe of everything and Collin enjoyed himself too.  I love to see them happy and filled with childhood wonder...

 Madelyn just kept shouting
"Wook Papa, Wook!"

 They really were having fun, I promise!


Thanks for going with us Grammy and Papa!!  XO

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for treating us! You are so right, Dad would be ready for nursing care if he spent more than a few hours at a time with Miss Mads! I think of how close we came to toppling the toy soldier AND the archway, whew disaster diverted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures ! Looks like a fun place to go :)

    ReplyDelete