Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh Madelyn...

You are becoming such a big girl...
You spend your days making us laugh with funny phrases you have picked up like "Oh my GAWSH" and "Oh my WAWD" and the oh so hilarious "Have MAWCY"


 I mean really, it's impossible not to giggle when I hear you say 
"Connin go to da bedwoom RIGHT now" when you think he deserves a time out.
You most certainly have a mind of your own, and you are sure to let us know when you feel shorted or when things haven't gone your way :)
But you are quick to turn a frown upside down!
 You learn new things everyday...
You are bright, and beautiful and full of life...


Every once in awhile I catch you in a quiet moment and I try to memorize every inch of you, each and every one of your delicate features, tucking them away deep in my heart...
 because tomorrow you will grow and change...


and I don't want to miss a thing!
Be blessed my love!

3 comments: