Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Michael!

Happy birthday to my dear brother Michael...
who is also affectionately known as "uncle Dude" 
and most recently, "big Mitch"



You are loving...
You are thoughtful...
You are generous...
You are funny...
You are sensitive...
You are smart...
You are successful...
You are ours...

You will always be one of my very best friends...
You are the perfect brother for me!


It's always been the two of us, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been asked before "do you ever wish you had a brother and a sister?"  

My honest answer...
NO

My reason...
If I had a sister maybe I wouldn't have grown as close to you.  Maybe I would have shopped with her.  Gone to lunch with her.  Called her in tears.  But instead, I gave all those moments to you!
I didn't have to share you with anyone.
I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything or anyone.  
I love you and appreciate you more as each year passes!  

Happy big 3-0 Michael!
Here's to many, many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment