Saturday, April 2, 2011

Build a Sign

I was recently given the opportunity to do my very first review!!  Someone from Build a Sign contacted me and asked if I would like to create something on their website.  Being that the kid's birthdays were quickly approaching I thought it was the perfect time to create a custom banner for the party.   

Build a Sign has a super easy and user friendly site.   You first select the style and size banner you want, there are so many options to choose from.  You can add pictures if you wish, I chose not to simply because I figure we could use the banner for parties in the years to come.  You can also add your own text with the choice of many fonts. You can manipulate the color of the text as well as background. 


It literally took me less than 10 minutes to create and within a few days it  was on my doorstep!  Turned out cute, don't ya think?



I think you need one too!

Build a Sign offers lots of other things as well, such as magnetics, real estate signs, plywood signs, street signs, license plates and the list goes on.  Head on over to Build a Sign and see for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment