Monday, June 27, 2011

Movies and a fever

Today daddy and Collin went to the new Cars movie with his cousin Jaiden and Nana.  I stayed home with sweet Mads who was hit with a fever today.  :(  Poor girl, I just HATE when my babies are sick.
 Popsicles were given on demand today...





One thing is for sure, when my babies are sick I pray for a speedy recovery and I also thank our Lord that our children are otherwise healthy.  I simply can't imagine the anguish that a parent of chronically ill children must feel.  
Praising the Lord that our children have their health, praying that we are all back to 100% as soon as possible!!

8 comments:

  1. coming over from jenna's!

    cute blog! your kiddos are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped over from Jenna's... cute blog, cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Jenna's. Hope your precious girl feels better soon. Love your blog, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also coming over from Jenna's. Your baby girl is adorable, even when sick! I heard the cars movie is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post - I don't like when my kids are sick . .. they are too young to understand and can't tell me yet what is wrong :-( I love how snuggles and popscicles can fix so much! (commenting from Jenna's Journey!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. Hope your little one is feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. came by from Jenna's, your little girl is too cute! Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she feel better soon too.

    ReplyDelete