Sunday, July 24, 2011

Flying Solo...

We all had a fun weekend!!  HOT as ever, but fun none the less!!  :)  I spent a few days on Cape Cod for my cousin's wedding...pictures and a post to come when Grammy arrives back in MI with the camera!  Daddy stayed home with the kiddies as a single parent.  Brave, very brave.  :)  A weekend of "firsts" for both of us.  I have never had an overnight away from both kids at the same time.  I also have never traveled in air alone, seriously a bit terrifying for me, I am SUCH a baby.  It wasn't the actual traveling alone, but the flying solo part that made me sweat.  I was very nervous about who I would have to be caged in with  sit by...Ryan, on the other hand, was very nervous for who would have to sit by me.  I mean I kept telling myself, you are 32, have two children and are afraid to be on a plane alone?  People do it everyday, get over yourself!  My self motivating speech didn't work because I was still scared and sweating, or maybe it did work because I totally did it without having any sort of anxiety attack or medical intervention...

Anywho!  Daddy did a little sweating of his own when he braved the heat with our littles and went to the Blue Angels air show along with a few friends...
 Daddy doesn't do bows...

 That hair is literally killing me, but she is still every bit as sweet as her sno cone!!



 Papa came too...


Momma bear missed her cubs and is happy we are all under the same roof, with our feet planted firmly on solid ground.  :)  
Stayed tuned for the Cape Cod pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment