Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to the family

Yesterday was a very exciting day for our family!!  My sweet cousin Kara and her husband Gordy welcomed their first baby into the world at 5:11 a.m.!  Makenzie Kate is beautiful and we are thrilled to have her as our own!!  Kara and I have always been especially close, love her to death.  We both stood up in each other's weddings and have shared secrets and laughs for as long as I can remember.  We are almost exactly 2 years apart.  So you can imagine why I am so very excited that my Madelyn and Kara's Makenzie are also two years apart!!  I see best buds in the making!!!  
Congrats you two, we couldn't be happier for you...


Later this week we will also be welcoming another special gal to the family!!  My cousin Bryan is marrying his forever Cara (not to be confused with the above Kara lol).  We are traveling to Cape Cod for the "I do's" and are equally excited to watch these two begin the next chapter of their lives!!

Aunt Sheryle, Uncle Ed, Trevor and Nick were passing through town on their way to the wedding destination and so we went to Grammy and Papa's for dinner.  The kids had a riot in the park with Aunt Sheryle!!




Everyone should have a family likes ours!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Blessed indeed! Glad we could share your two beautiful blessings with the others today. They make everyone smile :)

    ReplyDelete