Wednesday, December 14, 2011

When I grow up

Tonight at dinner we somehow got on the subject of what we'll be "when we grow up". I asked Collin what he wanted to be when he grows bigger and without hesitation he said

"a daddy, I want to be a daddy"

Melt! My! Heart!

I thought that was the sweetest.  Says alot about his own daddy.  Ryan is so good at fathering that it's the one thing Collin knows for sure that he wants when he grows older.  Precious don't you think?

The conversation went on and I was amused to find that he plans on naming his first born son.....drum roll please....

Tommy C.

Hmmm mkay.

I pray he marries a lovely wife and that God blesses their home with beautiful babes.  No doubt Collin will be a stellar dad,
he has the best example to follow after!




1 comment:

  1. Aw, that is so sweet and they are very blessed to have a Daddy (& Mommy) who love them and each other so much! :)

    ReplyDelete