Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012

Better late than never right?!
We had such a fun day beginning at school.
Madelyn and Nana met us at school for our classroom parties and Madelyn just came in and owned the place.  She fit right in playing all the classroom games and making friends like it was her job.  
She stayed with me and the firsties while Nana went with Collin and the kinders.  Everyone had a ball.








After school we made a quick stop at home and then off to Grammy and Papa's house for trick or treating.  By this time of the night I was spent.  As in I could care less if we trick or treated.  Haha I kid.
Kind of.
Well what I really wanted was to curl up in bed but I also would never keep my kiddos from the fun just because I was tired.  
Sooooo, we bundled up (it was fuh-reezing) and off we went...




I mean she really is that stinkin cute!

And because I like to make myself cry, look at these two lovies on their first Halloween...

This child.  How sweet is he?!

Bless her preciousness.

And there you have it. 
Halloween 2012.

November catch up coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, such sweet memories! That pumpkin and flower, LOVE! And I didn't see Madsy-Minnie. Cutest little thing ever!

    ReplyDelete