Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FREE Christmas cards?

So my blog hopping proved to be beneficial today when I found this...

 Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more here


I love Shutterfly and always order my Christmas/Birthday invites from there so the thought of getting 50 free Christmas cards is simply divine!  It is such an easy site to use and I have always loved all of the cards that I have ordered.  I am a huge fan of picture cards.  You know what they say...
"A picture is worth a thousand words!"


I skipped on over to snapfish today and I checked out the Christmas cards. 
 There are pages and pages and pages!
It will be very hard to choose but here are just a few of my faves...



View Christmas Cards here


Find more Holiday cards here


So many cute choices, what's a girl to do?!

This momma is a wishin' and a hopin' that I get 50 free Christmas cards!
And here's to hopin' that YOU get 50 free ones too!!







1 comment: