Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas a little early

One of the girls that I teach with very generously offered us some of the toys that her children had outgrown.  She kept telling me that she didn't want me to feel like I had to take them but my children were beyond excited to receive them!  So very sweet of her to think of us!  Here are just a few of the fun things that are new to our house...
Smores the horse...




A big girl doll house...


Lincoln Logs...
(daddy was excited about these)


We also were given two leapsters with several game cartridges, a vtech with game cartridges, an air hockey table, and a shake and go race track!  Don't you wish you were friends with Lisa?!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Very generous of Lisa. Seeing Mads on the horse reminded me of you on the one in our dining room in Southgate some years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness it looks like Santa already came to your house...How nice of Lisa..

    ReplyDelete