Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHRISTmas

We had a wonderful Christmas!!  Collin and Madelyn had eyes filled with childhood wonder and smiles as bright as our Christmas tree!  We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and talked about it Jesus and His birthday throughout the day.  Grammy, Papa and Nana all came over Christmas morning with gifts.  We took a rest and then went to Grammy and Papa's for Christmas dinner and round two of presents!
The gifts...
There were lots of gifts, and lots of smiles!





 Mads got right to work with her doll house toys





Highlight of my day came from the mouth of my first born babe... 
"Mommy I have had the BEST day!  I am glad Jesus was born.   I love Christmas and I love you too mommy..."

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bless his sweet little heart!!! My girls would add a little "happy birthday Jesus" in their prayers at night... too sweet.

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete