Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just a sign of the times...

Here we are, officially in the year 2011!!  How did that happen?  Tonight before getting the kids ready for bed I sat in the big recliner in our living room and turned on Oprah's new network OWN where she is previewing some of the shows that will air this year.  Collin curled up in my lap and wanted me to tickle his feet.  I love when this love bug takes the time to curl up with his momma!
 Anyway, I wasn't paying much attention to the TV anymore because my little chatter box was humming away.  I hardly noticed that a commercial was playing when Collin said...

"Why are you watching this?  I thought mommies and daddies didn't watch commercials they just wind them up (fast forward them)..."


That little sign of the DVR times gave me a real chuckle, which made him giggle too.  What will they think of next?!


1 comment:

  1. That is a great picture of C! I noticed it in your last post and thought what a great smile.

    ReplyDelete