Monday, October 17, 2011

Feet

I hate feet.  I mean I love my kid's feet because they are so stinkin cute, but other than that, I hate feet.  They just gross me out.  I actually forgot about this post that I started back a few weeks ago after our dinner at mom's with aunt Jannie.  Collin decided to take the camera and make a few memories of his own.  I literally laughed out loud when I downloaded the pictures onto the computer and found these pictures of feet rather than faces.
 Papa 
(There was also a picture of Grammy's feet but it didn't turn out.)

 Daddy
 Aunt Andi
 These are uncle dude's feet but I must mention that he is sitting in Madelyn's chair hence all the crumbs underneath... :)
 Jannie
 GG
 Mommy
 Collin
 No Madelyn? :(
But let's not forget the foot accessories...

Did I mention I hate feet?
Apparently my son loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment