Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lipstick

Madelyn loves to get her hands on anything that resembles lipstick...as in gloss or even chapstick.  I was picking up in my bedroom and peeked out into the hallway to see this...
 Yep, purse empty and Madelyn elbow deep in lip gloss.
I called her into my room and asked her if I could take pictures of her pretty "makeups".
Gloss in all it's glory.
I then tried to get her to give me pouty, kissy, show us your gloss lips.  Girlfriend was not catchin on, but she sure did try...









If you would like her to do a lipstick tutorial so you can achieve this same look, I am sure she would be happy to share her secrets, just sayin...

In other news...
Madelyn and I were guests in Collin's class today!  I was a guest reader and Madelyn was there for fun!!  We came in and surprised Collin and that sweet sugar was happy to see us.  Ms. Pam got all the littles seated neatly in a circle, each taking residence on their own carpet square, Madelyn included.  Ms. Pam said something along the lines of 
"Collin's mommy is here to read to us BUT (with emphasis) we have to..."  

I don't know what came next because I was too busy shushing Madelyn who was giggling hysterically and saying "butt" over and over again.  Ah what a difference one little "t" can make!



No comments:

Post a Comment