Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reset

Our little loves stayed at Grammy and Papa's last night.
I went to a friend's house to hang with some of my gals.
It was the first time in 5 years (since Collin was born) that I didn't have to worry about getting home at a reasonable hour in order to get up early with the little people who live here.  :)

I came in late and chatted with Ry for a bit before losing the battle with my heavy eyelids.  Sweet slumber...

I woke up at 9 to find Ryan was already up and at em.
What in this world?
The man loves to sleep and here he has his chance and he is up already?
My sweet husband spent his entire childless morning cleaning our house...
as in organizing bedrooms, vacuuming every room and putting away all randomness that may have been laying around.

That is love people.

I made a grocery list and took off to run a few leisurely errands.
So nice to just to roam the aisles aimlessly with no real time limitations.

I spent a good amount of that time thinking about my sweet love bugs.  I absolutely enjoyed my quiet time but I sure did miss those little rascals!!  

I feel rested, refreshed, and reset.

Thanks Grammy and Papa for loving on our littles.
Thank you Ryan for taking care of my household chores.
I adore you all.

You are all speakin' my love language today!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I finished my nap after you left and now feel reset too! Glad you enjoyed yourself... A girl needs a day to herself every now n then :)

    ReplyDelete